Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Korean Lesson : 일상생활 (Everyday Life) 01

안녕~ Today I am going to explain about the every day life. Before we start, I am just telling you this, This is only my review of my study. I also take a Korean course in campus. The Korean course powered by Sejong Hakdang Institute. So.. If there is someone ask "do you have any books for references?" or "do you copy this from book?" my answer is YES! of course I have my own references to do this post. But my purpose to do this post is just to share how I learned the Korean Language. :) Okay. Let's start!!

문법: N + 입니다, 입니까
입니다 is the honorific expression indicating an object, the name of person and nationality. 입니까 is the question form.


  • Name of person: 수진 + 입니다 = 수진입니다
  • Object: 책상 + 입니다 = 책상입니다
  • Nationality: 한국 사람 + 입니다 = 한국 사람입니다


입니다 is pronounce as [임니다 = imnida]. ㅂ meets ㄴ become 'm'. But it only for the way you pronounce it! not in writing. You still have to write ㅂ(b) not ㅁ (m). Okay. The question forms are like this:

  • Name of person: 수진 + 입니까? = 수진입니까?
  • Object: 책상 + 입니까? = 책상입니까?
  • Nationality: 한국 사람 + 입니까? = 한국 사람입니까?
Got it? 
If there is a question.. feel free to comment below the post. Thank you~ Have a nice day!! :D

Next post we will learn about the particles.. stay tune! :)

*Vocabulary:
책상 = Desk
한국 = Korea
사람 = Person


No comments:

Post a Comment