Saturday, June 28, 2014

Korean Lesson : 일상생활 (Everyday Life) 02

안녕~ I am back! Tonight I will explain about the Korean particles. Let me try to explain one by one.

문법: N + 은 / 는
은 / 는 are particles that indicate the topic of the sentence.
consonant + 은 = 선생님
vocal + 는 = 의자

For example:
학생입니다.
선생님 한국 사람입니다.

문법: N + 이 / 가
이 / 가 are particles that indicate the subject of the sentence.
consonant + 이 = 책
vocal + 가 = 친구

For example:
있습니다.
사과 없습니다.
* - 습니다 / - 습니까 will explain later.

"So, what's the different between 은 / 는 and 이 / 가?" These question had been asked several times during my Korean class and my Teacher said: "은 / 는 are use for the topic and 이 / 가 for the subject." The next question is "Is it different between topic and subject?". Okay.. this is only what I taught.. maybe and just maybe in Korean topic and subject are different. "Topic" is someone who do the action (person) and "subject" can be noun or person.

Got it? or still confuse? ㅋㅋ okay~ just comment below this post if you want to ask me~ It's already past midnight. I gotta sleep! Good Night!! 잘 자용~!

*Vocabulary:
선생님 = teacher
의자 = chair
저 = I
책 = book
친구 = friend
사과 = apple

No comments:

Post a Comment